Address: 7720 W Chicago, Detroit, MI 48204
Zoning: M4 Intensive Industrial
Land: 2.25 AC (97,966 sft)
Building: 15,585 sft constructed in 1943 - renovated 2017-present
Price: $1,150,000 ($73.79 psf)
• Flexible M4 Warehouse - Clear Height 14 feet
• Private Fenced Yard 2.25 AC Rectangular Parcel
• Excellent Westside Location - Due West of Livernois
• Borders Joe Louis Greenway - bike path, proposed new storm water management, underground holding storm water infrastructure and new park.
• Includes Office Area - 945 sft - 2nd Story
• 3 bays - including 14x14 & 10x10
• 800 Amp Service - New Panel
• Owner may consider leasing back 5,250 sft including the Office Area.
• Licensed Grow Facility
• Sun & Earth Rejenerative Organic Certfied
• Kind Certified Indoor Cultivation
• State Compliant Dual Security Camera System, Ultra high definition 1050 dpi - Lorax main 29-camera system & Arlo secondary 16-camera system.
• Certified net sum zero gain surface storm water run-off system, yearly savings of +$20,000 in city storm water charges.
Cisterns to catch/store all roof storm water run-off for re-use.
• Entire site capped with a min of 6” of 21AC clean gravel.
• Native sidewalk and easement plantings, peach orchard and raspberries.
• Parking lot repair restriping.
• Complete interior upgrades, cleanup repairs, office restoration, mandatory handicap bathroom, fire doors and firewall sealing. Tuck pointing masonry repair. Main and side cinder block retainer walls repaired with new block & back filled with cement. Building, Cinder block replacement cement filling, priming and painting min. of 2 coats ea.
• Partial Roof Replacement and complete re-sealing 2018.
• $5,000.00 in additional sealing/repair scheduled for late April to 2023 to patch holes caused during reconstruction and area that was missed from the repairs of 2018.
• State of the art upgraded electrical, mechanical and environmental controls.
Summit Contact -