In partnership with the Detroit Building Authority (DBA), the City of Detroit’s Housing and Revitalization Department (HRD) and Planning and Development Department (PDD) seek proposals from qualified entities to propose a development for this prime Waterfront location. The development site is located at 2 Saint Jean, directly across from Belle Isle and immediately adjacent to Riverside Marina, Safe Harbor Marina, Bayview Yacht Club, and Morgan Waterfront Estates. The site is approximately 407,575 square feet, or 9.36 acres. This acreage is inclusive of approximately 2 acres of property located in the Canal. The City of Detroit seeks proposals for new development that will build upon the inherent strengths of this rare location and properly unlock its potential.
• Prime waterfront acreage located on the Detroit River
• Over 1000 feet of Canal Frontage and over 350 feet of Detroit River Frontage
• Located Directly Across from Belle Isle
• Immediately adjacent to Riverside Marina, Safe Harbor Marina, Bayview Yacht Club, and Morgan Waterfront Estates.
• Close Proximity to the Roostertail and Sinbads Restaurant
• 10 Minute Drive and short boat ride from Downtown Detroit
• Immediately adjacent to a public boat launch