• Woodbridge historic architectural gem—prime for redevelopment or continued specialty use
• Gateway to the Woodbridge neighborhoodwith excellent visibility/location at the intersection of W Grand River/MLK/Trumbull
• Zoned B4 with potential to pursue development to the east on Lincoln
• Premises consists of sanctuary, theatre area, basketball court, mezzanine with perimeter offices, etc.
• Old building plan/layout available
• Originally dedicated in 1881, the current chapel was added in 1888 and the current 3- story annex at the back of the property in 1914
• Last remaining Venetian Gothic-style church in Detroit